How can we help?
We’re an award-winning local charity offering a broad range of services with a single aim:
to help those in need of support to live independently and safely in their own homes.
If you’re struggling with issues such as mobility, heating, safety, security or mounting repairs, we can restore your home to a pleasant environment which works for you and enhances your wellbeing. Our key services include:
- Trusted assessment
- Advocacy, support, information, advice on funding and grants
- Housing options advice
- Disabled adaptations
- Property improvements and repairs
- Handyperson and minor adaptations
- Simple aids for daily living
We are one of over 170 Home Improvement Agencies (HIAs) in England.
We are proud to be a founder member of Lincs Independent Living Partnership (LILP), a consortium of five local charitable organisations who can together deliver a range of services relating to health, care and housing – with a common mission to enable residents to live independently and safely at home and improve their quality of life.
LILP can help enhance and even prolong the lives of local vulnerable residents by:
• facilitating independent living, wellbeing and reablement
• preventing accident and illness
• avoiding admission/readmission to institutional care and hospitals
• accelerating hospital discharge
For more information, visit http://www.lincsindependentlivingpartnership.org.uk
Read about LILP’s preventive services in the new LILP Annual Review
LILP delivers the Wellbeing Service which offers a range of support, including:
- advice and help with everyday problems, (eg: mobility, benefits, form filling, dealing with authorities, house repairs and transport)
- Simple Aids for Daily Living (supply and fitting of key safes, raised toilet seats, bath seats/boards, shower seats, chair raisers …)
- minor home adaptations (supply and fitting of grab rails, hand rails, banister rails, alterations to steps …)
- Telecare – home monitoring service
- Stay Safe – response service
- Home Safe – home transport and support for hospital discharge
If you or someone you know is struggling to live independently at home, contact the Wellbeing Service on 01522 782140.
How the Wellbeing Service helps: Margaret’s story
Wellbeing Service leaflet
An Animated Guide to our Services
Bathroom Adaptation – Timelapse Film
Mobile Ramp Construction
*All films produced in conjunction with the University of Lincoln
Fabulous feedback from Wellbeing Service customers
As lead partner for Lincs Independent Living Partnership (LILP) in the delivery of the Wellbeing Service, we’re receiving some fabulous feedback on a regular basis via customer satisfaction forms issued when […]Continue Reading